Blogging is a content marketing strategy that has been around for decades and can increase your SEO results. It allows companies to publish articles and post original content on their blog, which will attract web traffic. Blog posts can help attract more customers and improve the SEO of the company’s website.
The advantage to blogging for SEO is what it does for a company’s website’s visibility in Google’s search engine rankings. Blog posts are indexed by Google as new pages on a website, so when someone searches in Google, the blog post will show up on the search engine results page (SERP). This can drive more traffic to the company’s website.
The Advantages of Blogging for SEO
1. Convinces visitors to stay on your site
Google likes it when customers stay on your pages longer. It increases the page authority and shows Google that when someone searched the term, Google gave the right answer when providing your website info.
2. Increase your search engine rankings
The more content you have on your site, the more Google can serve up your site when someone searches for relevant information
3. Build authoritative blogs in your niche that will help you rank better and get higher traffic to your site
Blogs are easy to load with keywords, which means you will rank higher and improve your SEO.
4. Build relationships with bloggers in your industry and on other sites who can link back to your posts and share the content you publish
Linkbacks are an important part of improving your SEO. It shows search engines that your site has great content people need to read!
5. Generate more website page views, which leads to a higher organic search ranking for keywords within the same industry
This works especially when you share the blog on social sites. The more page views your site gets, the better your SEO will be.
6. Improve user experience by providing fresh content
There is a two-fold benefit to this. Why should people come back to your site if you never make changes? Give them a reason, and start writing blogs! Google also loves it when you provide fresh content to your site.
I hope these 6 quick benefits will help you increase your SEO ranking, and get you on page one of Google! If you need help with an SEO strategy, I would love to chat! Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org